Wales Sanctuary Service
The Wales Sanctuary Service helps Asylum Seekers understand their rights and gives support at crucial points on their journey.
- Help with legal advice
- Provide access to women’s specialist services and young people services
- Promote client-led advocacy.
Asylum seekers receive:
- One-to-one information about their rights from a specialist caseworker registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner
- Face-to-face support for urgent issues.
We provide support on issues like:
- Alleviating destitution,
- Accessing safe and secure housing,
- Helping challenge unfair asylum decisions,
- Access to education and health,
- Social and play opportunities for children and their families.