Skills for Integration
Asylum seekers and refugees come to Wales from all over the world, enriching our culture and helping to make Wales an outward-looking, multi-cultural, multi-lingual nation.
We empower people with the essential skills they need to integrate fully into Welsh life.
How we help:
- English (ESOL) lessons for beginner to advanced levels.
- Through our Asylum Guides project, our guides, many of whom have lived experience, explain the asylum system in a way that is accessible and easy to understand
- Specialist short courses for asylum seekers and refugees such as Public Service Interpretation and CV workshops
- Volunteering opportunities to help refugees build their experience and skills
- We work with organisations to create pathways to employment
- Our Cultural Integration partnership with Jobcentre Plus offers clients the chance to learn more about working in the UK.
Every day our team help people to read and understand tenancy agreements, bills and contracts – all the key skills for living and working in the UK.