Help with Education

How can I register my child at a School? 

All children between the ages of 5 – 17 must attend school. If you are receiving asylum support, you may also be eligible for free school meals. To register a child at school contact your housing manager at Clearsprings.

How can I learn English?

If you are an adult and looking to attend English language classes you can find more information here:

Do you need Help Finding Educational Opportunities?

We can provide advice and support about educational opportunities including:ESOL / English (Entry 1 —> Level 2), Further Education / College, Higher Education / University​, Community & Online Learning, Vocational Training​ and WSOL / Welsh 


Contact our Education & Employment Team