About the Job
You will be joining us at an exciting time in our journey, helping us and the sector to support those who are forced to seek safety. With over 32 years’ experience, we are trusted by the communities we serve and are seen as the lead organisation in Wales for sanctuary seekers and refugees.
Job title: Finance Assistant
Report to: Executive Director of Resources (EDR)
Salary: £21,500 pro rata + 5% pension
Hours: 21 hours per week
Annual benefits pro rata
- 27 days leave, increasing by 1 day per annum to a maximum of 30 days
- Up to 2 days paid volunteering leave
- Up to 3 days paid carers leave
- Up to 5 days paid study leave
- 5% pension
- Access to company paid counselling support.
- Staff led Wellbeing Group.
Purpose of the role
- We are recruiting for a Finance Assistant to support our Resources Department.
- To support the Executive Director of Resources in ensuring the organisation delivers against financial reporting targets by assisting in the preparation of funders cost reports and internal reporting.
- To support the Executive Director of Resources in ensuring adequate financial systems and controls are in place throughout the organisation.
How to apply
Please submit your application to email@example.com
Closing day Friday 3 February 12 pm. Applications received after this date, will not be considered.
Invites for interview will be sent by email, and interviews will be held on Tuesday 14 February 2023.