We are recruiting for Executive Assistant
The Welsh Refugee Council has over 30 years’ experience of working to help refugees and asylum seekers build new futures in Wales. We help victims of torture, persecution, and war to build futures in Wales through specialist advice, support, and advocacy services. We provide urgent support for those in the asylum process and seek to ease the transition to life as a refugee.
- To support the CEO and management with different tasks relating to the governance and management processes across the organisation
- To ensure that the Cardiff office of Welsh Refugee Council is seen to be a welcoming environment to both clients, external visitors, and staff
- To ensure that there are effective administration systems in place to create an effective visitor experience whether that be in person or by telephone
- To manage the appointments of senior management and the meetings of the board and subcommittees
- To be responsible for all the administrative processes within the office, as well as providing general secretarial support to enable the smooth and effective running of the office.
Job Description available for download here
Contract: Fixed term for 6 months. With intention to extend
To apply please download the Application Form below:
Applications to be sent to: email@example.com
Closing date: 28 September 2021 11am.
“Due to the need to fill this post ASAP please do not apply unless you can start immediately.
If we receive a good level of applications before the deadline, we may choose to close our application process early.