Employment Workshops for Refugees
NET – National Emergency Trust Funded Employment Project aim to help asylum seekers and refugees become more employable and better integrate into life in Wales. The services include.
- Support with CV writing and job application forms
- Develop interview techniques.
- Recognise strengths and skills.
- Digital Training
- Liaise with relevant service and education providers.
Join the Zoom workshops every Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday from 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm for six weeks.
- Week 1: Hope, Strengths and Skills
- Week 2: Work Culture and Job Hunting
- Week 3: CVs and Covering Letters
- Week 4: Application Forms
- Week 5: Interview Techniques
- Week 6: Interview Practice
Email Chris on firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and the days you want to attend.