Digital Campaigns and Engagement Officer
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be expected to develop innovative, data-driven, digital campaigns for a variety of social media platforms.
- You will be expected to update social media daily, by cross-posting original WRC content. And track social media data, to evaluate performance.
- You will be asked to track relevant news and current affairs for content development or social media posts.
- You will be expected to be able to write both internal, and external newsletters. We would expect your writing to be engaging and adaptable for a variety of audiences.
- You would be required to develop copy, and reports for a variety of mediums: social media, briefings, and websites. Your written work will fit within our organisational tone of voice.
Press and media
- You will be the first point of contact for all press and media enquiries and will manage the press and media enquiry system.
- You will pitch and develop at least 2 stories per quarter that highlight the stories of those seeking sanctuary.
- You will organise and deliver a series of public events, both online and in-person, that raise awareness of migration issues.
- You will be required to give presentations on quarterly trends, issues, and solutions at relevant forums like ‘Wales Strategic Migration Partnership’, and ‘Welsh Refugee Coalition’.
- You will support and empower asylum seekers and refugees to have their voices heard during Refugee Week, Sanctuary in the Senedd, and Meet Your Politician events.
To know more about this role, please download the job description below.