Business Development Manager (fundraising)
|Report to:||Chief Executive|
|Salary||£31,000 per annum|
|Location:||Cardiff (all-Wales post)|
|Hours:||35 Hours per week – normal office hours are 9:00 to 5:00pm but this role may involve some agreed occasional out of hours’ activity and very occasional working away from the office.|
|Benefits per annum:
|– 25 days leave, increasing by 1 day per annum to a maximum of 30 days
– Up to 2 days paid volunteering leave
– Up to 3 days paid carers leave
– Up to 5 days paid study leave
– 5% pension
– Access to company paid counselling support.
– Staff led Wellbeing Group; with activities such as fitness dancing, team building quiz events, yoga, and regular weekly Staff Room Chit Chats held virtually during Covid.
To know more about this opportunity, download the job description
Download and complete the Application Form. Deadline for applications is Wednesday 13 October at 12pm
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications received after this date, will not be accepted.
Invites for interviews will be sent by email, and Interviews will be held on