Support for Ukrainian Refugees
UPDATED – 10/08/2022
Welsh Refugee Council (WRC) has been funded by Welsh Government to deliver specialist Ukraine support services.
WRC is working closely with Welsh local authorities and stakeholders to support Ukrainian refugees.
The types of support we are now offering is:
- Applying for a Bank Account
- Applying for Universal Credit, Child Benefits and Pension Credit
- ESOL classes
- Employment and Education advice
- Lost Biometric Residence Permits
- Making appointments to Discuss your Housing Options
- Help you to look for a private rented accommodation
- Liaise with landlords and Housing Options and do all the paperwork
- Make a referral to tenancy support worker
- Register children in local schools
- Registering with a GP
Our specialist Ukraine team are:
- Ukraine Manager: Lina Liu – email@example.com
- Caseworker: Vladyslava Zhmuro – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caseworker: Fayrouz Hakam – email@example.com
- Ukraine Third Sector Coordinator: Recruitment Ongoing
How to book an Appointment?
- If you are a Ukrainian refugee and you would like to book an appointment you can call 08081967273 for help between the hours of 10:00 – 14:00 Helpful information is also available at: www.sanctuary.gov.wales