Safe Play Spaces
After being forced to flee their homes and seek safety, many children arrive frightened and unable to communicate their feelings.
Our Play Team create safe and friendly spaces to help children and families have fun.
What we do:
- Help children to have fun and become confident individuals.
- Support children with trauma and anxiety through play.
- Prepare children for learning at school.
- Help children feel happier and more relaxed.
- Provide a place of community where children can make friends.
Parkminster United Reformed Church, Minster Road, Cardiff, Roath, CF23 5AS on:
Tuesdays 12:30pm – 2:30pm
Wednesdays 12:30 pm – 2:30pm
Thursdays 10:30am – 12:30pm
To join the session, please contact Meryl on 07896 522 697.