Work with us
Executive Personal Assistant – part time
The Welsh Refugee Council is recruiting for an Executive Personal Assistant to support the CEO and the Senior Management Team in all business functions, to improve access to support services and advice for refugees, asylum seekers and migrants across Wales.
Details of the role:
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant
Reporting to: CEO
Salary: £10,920 per annum (£18,200 pro rata) +5% pension
Term: Job ending 31.01.2022
Hours: 21 hours per week
The main purpose of the role is as follows:
- To support the CEO and management with different tasks relating to the governance and management processes across the organisation
- To ensure that the Cardiff office of Welsh Refugee Council is seen to be a welcoming environment to both clients, external visitors and staff
- To ensure that there are effective administration systems in place to create an effective visitor experience whether that be in person or by telephone
- To manage the appointments of senior management and the meetings of the board and subcommittees.
- To be responsible for all the administrative processes within the office, as well as providing general secretarial support to enable the smooth and effective running of the office
If you think this role is just right for you, download and email a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively post the application form to Sam Sum, Welsh Refugee Council, 120-122 Broadway, Cardiff CF24 1NJ.
Deadline to return completed applications: Friday, 6th March 2020, 9:00AM
Interview date: Friday 13th March 2020
Please note CV will not be accepted.