Annual General Meeting 2021
Join us for our AGM
What a year it’s been! We have thrived, flexed, and grown, and continued to build on our amazing work! Of course, none of this would have been possible without you and our clients, who remain at the heart of our work.
This year, we boldly launched a freephone service and have taken 31,223 calls since 23 March. We continue to be trusted by those we serve and in high demand.
We hope you will join us for a very special AGM being brought live via Zoom.
Date: 14 April 2021 from 11am to 12:30 pm. Register here
Here’s what will take place:
- The right honourable Lord Alf Dubs, a pioneer of resettlement and creating a refugee welcome joins us.
- Salah Rasool and the day in the life of being our Head of Resettlement, along with two of our front-line Caseworkers.
- Heewr Bag and Esther Gomes, who will offer valuable insights of their experiences and thoughts on enabling asylum seeker and refugee groups.
- An informative update from Meryl Hoffer on our much-valued Play Project.
- The necessary Financial performance of our organisation by our Treasurer, Naveeda Morgan.
- Meet Our Trustees and hear from experts in the sector.
We would love for you to join us on the 14 April 2021. Let us know you are coming, and we’ll send you the meeting ID and password.
- Welcome by Harry Iles, Chair
- Our year- Short film introduced by Andrea Cleaver, CEO
- Welcoming Refugees, by Lord Alf Dubs
- Welcoming Refugees from Refugee Perspective, Esther Gomes and Heewr Bag, Caseworkers
- What resettlement means to me, Salah Rasool Head of Resettlement
- Confirmation of Votes for election of Trustees, By Harry Iles, Chair
- Play project – why having fun is so important, My Meryl Hoffer, Play Worker
- Financial Overview, By Naveeda Morgan Treasurer
If you would like to become a Member before the AGM, so that you can vote for our proposed Trustees and have a say in our future, become a member here. Our Membership starts from as little as £15 pa.
See who is standing for election and vote. When you become a member, you will receive
- Quarterly email updates on our work, packed with inspiration, insight, and news
- Copy of our Annual Report.
- Opportunity to vote at our Annual General Meeting & a say in our future
- An invite to our special events